Welcome to PBYC, located in Pierpont Bay, Ventura California. We are the best little racing yacht club in Southern California. Pierpont Bay Yacht Club is a full-service, volunteer club with a small, informal, fun-loving, friendly group of boating enthusiasts who welcome all who share our interests.
- 4th of JULY WEEKEND: Cruise to Little Scorpion. RSVP Mike Hopper at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 805-236-0793 ASAP!
- JULY 11th & 12th: Milt Ingram Trophy Race and Breakfast & Trophy Presentation
- JULY 18th: VIM Rendezvous at Prisoners
- JULY 25th: Board & General Meetings, dinner by the Lunsfords
- AUGUST 8TH: Luau hosted by Commodore Jim and Dorothy Adriansen
- AUGUST 15th: VIM BBQ
- AUGUST 15th & 16th: Tri-point Ocean Race and Island Series Trophy Presentations
- AUGUST 22nd: Board & General Meetings. Progressive Dinner Aboard, hosted by Maggie Hood
We have a new burgee in the clubhouse!
Please, please, please perform your Club Host/Bar Duty!!!
Three members of the Buccaneer Yacht Club
happened to be walking by and stopped in on a Sunday afternoon just because the door was open and the flag was flying. You just never know who is going to show up and make your day!
Gerald from Buccaneer Yacht Club presenting PBYC with their club burgee.