Welcome to PBYC, located in Pierpont Bay, Ventura California. We are the best little racing yacht club in Southern California. Pierpont Bay Yacht Club is a full-service, volunteer club with a small, informal, fun-loving, friendly group of boating enthusiasts who welcome all who share our interests.
- JULY 11th: Milt Ingram Trophy Race
- JULY 12th: Milt Ingram Trophy Presentation with Breakfast, Raffle & Silent Auction at PBYC!
- JULY 18th: VIM Rendezvous at Prisoners Harbor. Potluck picnic on the beach at high noon.
Call 805-644-5858 or stop by the VIM office to sign up.
- JULY 25th: Board & General Meetings, dinner by the Lunsfords
- AUGUST 8TH: Luau hosted by Commodore Jim and Dorothy Adriansen
- AUGUST 15th: VIM BBQ on the office lawn
- AUGUST 15th: Tri-point Ocean Race
- AUGUST 16th: Island Series Trophies & Series Perpetual Trophy will be awarded at PBYC!
- AUGUST 22nd: Board & General Meetings. Progressive Dinner Aboard, hosted by Maggie Hood
We have a new burgee in the clubhouse!
Please, please, please perform your Club Host/Bar Duty!!!
Three members of the Buccaneer Yacht Club
happened to be walking by and stopped in on a Sunday afternoon just because the door was open and the flag was flying. You just never know who is going to show up and make your day!
Gerald from Buccaneer Yacht Club presenting PBYC with their club burgee.