Did you know you must be a member of a yacht club to skipper a race?
Start racing under the most respected race management team in the area.
2019 TWO HARBOR FALL SERIES
NOTICE OF RACE: Pierpont Bay Yacht Club and Anacapa Yacht Club invite you to enter the 2019 Two Harbor Fall Series. This series offers the best of fall racing in a three race series with no throw-outs.
SAILING INSTRUCTIONS: Eligible boats may be entered by completing registration with the host club. There will be PHRF-rated Spinnaker and Non-spinnaker classes with class breaks determined by entries, and an ORCA-rated class.
RACE ENTRY FORM: Enter in all three races or your choice of the following dates:
- October 12 [PBYC] RACE RESULTS
- October 26 [ANYC]
- November 16 [PBYC]
10/20/19. This charity event raises money which provides free assistance to the frail elderly living in Ventura County to help them remain in their homes. Any type of watercraft is welcome: sailboat, powerboat, canoe, windsurfer, paddleboard, etc. If it ﬂoats, it is invited.
PBYC HOSTS RACES YEAR-ROUND IN FALL, SPRING & SUMMER:
- Two Harbor Fall Series (3 Races: hosted by PBYC & Anacapa YC)
- Spring Series (3 Races: hosted by PBYC)
- Annual Island Series (3 Races: hosted by PBYC & Santa Barbara Sailing Club)
- Hardway Race (around Santa Cruz Island)
- Milt Ingram Trophy Race (the largest sailboat race in Ventura County)
- Tri-Point Ocean Race (around Anacapa Island)
PBYC IS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING RACING ORGANIZATIONS:
- ASBCYC 2019 Race Calendar: Association of Santa Barbara Channel Yacht Clubs
- SCYA: Southern California Yachting Association
- US Sailing: Safety Equipment Requirements 2019.0
- PHRF [Class Rules and Bylaws]: Performance Handicap Racing Fleet is a handicapping system used for yacht racing in North America. It allows dissimilar classes of sailboats to be raced against each other.