PBYC’s 2018 RACE SCHEDULE
• Spring Series: February 10 and 24, and March 10
• Hardway Race: May 19 and 20
• Milt Ingram Race: July 7 and 8
• Tri-Point Ocean Race: August 18 and 19
• Caregiver’s Sail-a-thon: October 21
• Two Harbor Fall Series: October 27, November 17, and December 1
SPRING SERIES: February 10 and 24, and March 10
PBYC is a member of the Association of Santa Barbara Channel Yacht Clubs (ASBCYC), Southern California Yachting Association (SCYA) and the US Sailing Association. PBYC hosts the “Annual Island Series” which includes the Milt Ingram Trophy Race, the largest sailboat race in Ventura County, the Hardway Race around Santa Cruz Island and the Tri-Point Ocean Race around Anacapa Island. The Spring and Fall Series round out our full race program.
PHRF Class Rules and Bylaws [Performance Handicap Racing Fleet (PHRF) is a handicapping system used for yacht racing in North America. It allows dissimilar classes of sailboats to be raced against each other]
You must be a member of a yacht club to race. Join PBYC to race under the most respected race management team in the area.
For more race information, contact Race Chair: E: Richard Countess P: (818) 889-2669