As PBYC members, we enjoy the benefits of using the clubhouse year-round and it may be reserved for special events at no additional charge. Reservations must be approved by the board of directors.
To reserve the clubhouse, please do the following:
- Check the club CALENDAR for available dates and times.
- Facility information is on the VENUE RENTAL page.
- Complete the RESERVATION FORM below.
- Private bartenders may be hired for your event. Contact Us for referrals.
- Notify the assigned CLUB HOST that they are relieved of bar duty.
RENTAL RULES & INFORMATION
- MAXIMUM INSIDE CAPACITY: 80
- MAXIMUM OUTSIDE CAPACITY: 120
- INSIDE AREA: 1100 SQ FT
- DECK AREA: 1000 SQ FT
- PLACE SETTINGS: 45 dinner plates; salad/dessert plates; soup bowls; stainless flatware
- SEATING: 45 padded dining chairs; 6 padded bar stools; 12 deck chairs; 10 Adirondack deck chairs
- BANQUET TABLES: 6 (72″x30″) and 1 (96″x30″)
- DINING TABLES: 4 (48”) round; 6 (36”) round; 4 (48”) unfinished plywood extensions for the 36″round; 3 (36”) round patio tables (outside)
- LINENS: Linens are not provided as part of the reservation.
- ALCOHOL: No outside alcoholic beverages of any kind are allowed to be brought onto club property.
- MUSIC: Music may only be played inside the clubhouse; volume must be reduced and sliding doors closed after 9pm.
- CLEANING: The areas used must be cleaned and returned to the original condition. It takes about an hour to remove decorations, clean surfaces, vacuum, rearrange furniture and take out the trash.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: A refundable security deposit is required to hold the event date.
- ACCESSIBILITY: The chair lift may be used at your own risk.
- WEEKEND USE BY MEMBERS: PBYC members and their guests cannot be excluded from use of the club during normal operating hours.
IN MAKING THIS REQUEST, I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- All Club rules apply where applicable.
- PBYC club hosts are not required to bartend private events.
- The event shall not deny other Club members access during normal operating hours.
- All alcoholic beverages must be purchased from the Club bar.
- I must be in attendance at all times and am responsible for Club security and safety.
- I agree cleanup is to be completed within 24 hours of the end of the event.
- I agree to bear all expenses of the event, damage and cleanup crew, if not repaired or completed within 24 hours.
- I agree that if I use a caterer or other outside services, they will be hired as independent contractors and will sign a waiver of liability to the Club.