- Your responsibilities as Club Host are to unlock the door, turn on the lights and be a friendly face for anyone who stops by.
- The weekend O.D. can answer any questions and help with scheduling conflicts if you are unable to switch with another member.
- You may choose to actually tend bar or let it be self-serve for club members only.
- All guests who are non-club members must wear a handwritten name tag to comply with our liquor license. That includes club members who do not have a PBYC name tag.
- It is also the hosts’ responsibility to wash barware, clean the bar area and especially take out the trash and recyclables.
- Please be very sure to CLOSE the shades, TURN OFF the lights and RE-LOCK all the doors.
CLUB HOST SCHEDULE AS OF 10.3.19
PDF: OCT-DEC 2019
Names in green with a [T] are new members in training.
The OD assigned is responsible for training new members.
It is each member’s responsibility to find a replacement when unable to fulfill your hosting duties.
Steps to take to in this order:
1st: Inform your OD and contact ONLY hosts within the same month.
2nd: Email Su Countess for volunteers outside of your assigned month.
3rd: Email the Vice Commodore with any change in schedule.
Thanks everyone for understanding that this is a volunteer club and we try our best to accommodate members scheduling conflicts and preferences. If there is a day you cannot host or have upcoming vacation plans, please let me know as far in advance as possible. -Sheryl, Vice Commodore