- All guests who are non-club members must wear a handwritten name tag to comply with our liquor license. That includes club members who do not have a PBYC name tag.
- The weekend O.D. can answer any questions and help with scheduling conflicts if you are unable to switch with another member.
- Your responsibilities as Club Host are to unlock the door, turn on the lights and be a friendly face for anyone who stops by.
- You may choose to actually tend bar or let it be self-serve for club members.
- It is the hosts’ responsibility to wash barware, clean bar area and especially take out the trash and recyclables.
- Oh, and please be very sure to CLOSE the shades, TURN OFF the lights and RE-LOCK all the doors.
CHEERS, VICE COMMODORE: E: Sheryl Lunsford P: (805) 231-1799
PDF: Club Host Schedule Apr-May 2019